Annual Permit

An oversize and/or overweight permit that is good for (1) calendar year preset at specific dimensions and weights.

Contact List for Utilities and Railroads

This document is required when a load is more than 15ft-9in in height that will come into contact with utility company lines that are overhead and railroad tracks the loads will cross.

Large Project Preparation Worksheet

This worksheet allows us to gather necessary information for movers that have predetermined projects with multiple loads.

Records Request

Request form for Records.

Special Movement Application

This application is filled out for manufactured items exceeding 16ft in width.

OHP Escort Contract

This contract is for the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to escort loads in excess of 20ft wide.

New Company Profile

Prior to ordering Oklahoma Size & Weight permits, a company profile needs to be filled out and notarized so that company information can be placed into our program accurately.

Core Features

Live Traffic

View live traffic in Oklahoma.


Oklahoma City Metro

View live traffic in OKC metro.


Tulsa Metro

View live traffic in Tulsa metro.

Restriction List

List of all restriction that are currently in place.

Common Questions

Frequently asked questions about Size and Weight Permits.

When is a permit needed?

Anything over 13-6 high, 8-6 wide and length varies with type of vehicle. As there may be exceptions to this rule, please view the following website for further information.

What are times of travel allowed?

Overweight only can have continuous travel. Oversized movement is limited to Daylight hours only with travel 30 minutes before sunrise and 30 minutes after sunset.

Does Oklahoma have curfews on the Interstate System?

Yes and they are as follows. Oversize loads are not permitted on the Interstate System in the counties of Cleveland, Oklahoma and Tulsa, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (Central Time), Monday - Friday.

Questions about IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement)



Do I need a Commercial Driver License (CDL)?

Click Here for more information.

Where do we get 72 hour Trip and Fuel Permits?

Comdata - 800-749-6058


JJ Keller 800-231-5266

Questions about IRP (International Registration Plan)



Questions on Intrastate Authority, Special permits and UCR